Saturday, 15 July 2017

Christmas in July

Yeah, it won't be long you know!  Time flies but we're here with a challenge to help you get ahead with those seasonal makes:

Christmas in July

Don't forget to stamp to qualify for our top 3 pick.  Here's some gorgeous inspiration from the team:

Cass





Lisa







Remember, you do need to STAMP to be in our Top 3.

Don't forget you can enter all of your creations at the Christmas Challenge where we're always Anything Christmas Goes, doesn't get much easier than that!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥


2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Could you please delete entry no 3 for me-goodness knows what I did there!!!Fabulous DT cards
Carol x

Diane said...

Whoops, you can remove my entry #7 as it posted on 9pm Friday...I didn't even look at the date, I'm sorry!